1. Q: How to choose the pipe/tube bending machines?
A: You have to inform us following details:
- Max. outside diameter:
- Wall thickness range:
- Bending radius (CLR):
- The pipe material:
- The drawings if possible:
2. Q: What is the difference for NC, NCBL and CNC machines?
A: NC is standard hydraulic pipe bending machines, feeding and rotation are manual, and bending is hydraulic automatic. NCBL is semi-automatic pipe bending machines, mechanical gear feeding, servo motor automatic angle rotation
and hydraulic automatic bending.
CNC is fully automatic pipe bending machines, servo motor for feeding and rotations, and hydraulic or servo motor for bending, multiple tooling stack are available for two and more different bending radius (CLR).
3. Q: What is the machine's control?
A: Standard control is Mitsubishi PLC, Special is IPC controls. IPC with function of 3D view, DXF readout, remote assistance etc.
4. Q: What is the biggest bending capacity you could offer?
A: As of now the biggest bending capacity is 325mm outside diameter for cold bending.
5. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Zhangjiagang city (near Wuxi).You can fly to Shanghai or Wuxi airport & train station.
6. Q: What is the certificates available?
A: CE & ISO9001
7. Q: How is the training and after sales service?
A: Customer is welcome to visit our factory for pre-shipment, and we wil provide trainning service , or we can send our professional engineer to be abroad in customer's plant, and customer will pay for the air tickets, accommodation, meals, and USD100 per day.